Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beware in this general election....

One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in the back of his limousine when
he saw two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to stop
and he got out to investigate.
"Why are you eating grass?" he asked one man.
"We don't have any money for food." the poor man replied.
"Oh, come along with me then."
"But sir, I have a wife with two children!"
"Bring them along! And you, come with us too!" he said to the other man. "But
sir, I have a wife and three children!" the second man answered. "Bring them
as well!" the wealthy lawyer said. They all climbed into the limo and once
underway, one of the poor fellows says, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for
taking all of us with you." The lawyer replied, "My pleasure, the grass in my
back yard is about two feet tall."

Moral of the story; not every one who pities you sorts your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment