Tuesday, April 12, 2011

....what??

"Where have you been all this time, you ingrate! Why didn't you write us, not even a line to let us know how you were doing? Why didn't you call? You little tramp! Don't you know what you put your Mom through??!!"

The daughter, crying:

"Sniff, sniff... Dad... I became a prostitute.. ."

"WHAT?????? Out of here, you shameless harlot, sinner, you're a disgrace to this family - I don't ever want to see you again!"

"OK, Dad - as you wish. I just came back to give Mom this fur coat and title to a mansion, a savings account certificate of $5 million for my little brother, and for you, Daddy, this gold Rolex, the spanking new BMW that's parked outside and a lifetime membership to the Country Club .. an invitation for you all to spend New Years' Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera , and ...

"Now what was it you said you had become?"

Girl, crying again: Sniff, sniff "A prostitute Dad!" .. Sniff, sniff

"Oh! Gee - you scared me half to death, girl! I thought you said


"A Protestant".

No comments:

Post a Comment